Your committee has decided to put our heads together after 3pm this afternoon to review the situation. We will have spoken to the two pools and asked about local conditions, and looked at the weather & driving conditions at the time. Currently most of the Met Office red and amber warnings have turned to yellow for tonight into tomorrow, but let’s wait and see.
We will continue with the stance that if the pool is open the event will run and we would encourage teams to get there. All this is against a background of the teams / parents making the final decisions as to whether it’s safe to travel.
We will be in touch later when we have reviewed everything.
If you have any questions in the meantime please contact me directly via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (07764 250423)
Cheers and fingers crossed